The. House. Everyone's. Talking. About.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Run to the Chicken!



Theta represented this weekend at Delta Zeta's annual 5k and 3k fun run, titled, Run to the Chicken! We decided to try out the 5K. Turns out that theta has some seniors with endurance, but eventually within thirty minutes we had all finished the race! Those who participated congregated afterwards at Ayrshire. Blue berry muffins coated in I Cant Believe Its Not Butter after a morning run. Now thats a way to start a Saturday! Give a hand to Katie Hall, Kaitlyn Taylor and Allie Heath! All I know is next time, I am bringing my favorite furry friend to pull me along!

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! So proud to see our girls reppin' Theta :) - Megan Minns

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're presh, Smarch :)

    Had a blast with you!!

    ReplyDelete